Saturday, October 23, 2010

Unseen Vogue

So, its Sunday morning and after a night of DVDs with the girls (much needed), I have slightly more energy than I usually would this time on a Sunday.
I am looking around my apartment (kind of bored) and found Unseen Vogue- The Secret History of Fashion Photography. One of my fave coffee table books of all time that I have not looked at for ages.

Anne Gunning and Barbara Mullen, 1956.

Norman Parkinson, 'Young Idea' 1960.

Helmet Newton 'In the Limelight Now' 1973.
This image is styled by Grace Coddington (the brains behind Anna Wintour).

David Bailey, Marie Helvin 1974

Steve Meissel, Fashion Photographs 1986.
Love, love, love this!

 This one just makes me laugh- love it! "gyros" hahaha!

Patrick Demarchelier, Linda Evangelista 1987.
Love Linda! so 80's!

Patrick Demarcheleir, Cindy Crawford 1990.
Ahhh, the it girls of the 90's.


Tyen, Paris Collections 1991.

Ellen Von Unwerth, Tatjana Patitz 1991.
THIS IS THE BEST PICK IN THE BOOK! Hot in every single way!
My brother was so in love with Tatjana in the 90's-ha ha. Can totally see why Matt.

Corinne Day, Kate Moss 1993.
And what would fashion photography be without a young Kate???.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment