Tuesday, October 5, 2010

SS11- Paris Fashion Week

Hey Peeps,
So, I thought I would share my views and overview of whats ROCKED at ss11 Fashion Week!
All I can say Jean Paul Gaultier!!!! wow!!!!! Enjoy xx




I don't have any words for this. Its just AMAZING in every way!


God yeah!


 Way too much at once! I love it!!
This just makes me want to wear khaki forever.

Double Denim.. Hello!


Balmain was rocking, however it did look like a super studded version of previous. Which suits me fine! Could never say a bad word about Balmain.
 I need this top.
 I need this jacket!!!!!!
 God help me... these pants are banging!
Anja, I love you.... this jacket, actually this whole outfit just ROCKS! xx

Some others that made the cut.
 Victor and Rolf- Love this colour scheme!
 Victor and Rolf- and this colour scheme.

 Zac Posen- cant put my finger on it, but this whole pick just makes me happy.

 Emanuel Ungaro- This whole picture is STUNNING!!!!!!! Love it!

Loewe- This print and these colours are too HOT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment