Monday, October 11, 2010

"I want to start an all girl rock band"

So... I watched this movie when I was on the plane to London a few months ago. I thought it would be just some stupid chick flick; being as brain dead as I was from flying for 13 hours, I gave it a shot.
It turned out to be fricken awesome!

I found myself thinking about this movie heaps. Not only does Dakota Fanning play the part of Cherie Curry (completely drug messed) so well, Kristen Stuart is brilliant as Joan Jett, and I think she can actually sing.

What got me, were the outfits. The clothes that the girls wear in this movie are so fitting of the era but ROCK  for right now! I just loved it!!!
Everyone should check it out.. at least for the red leather jumpsuit..



Hot!
I just want to be a in a rock band!!!! and so need this jumpsuit.
The Runaways.

The Runaways (the real ones)

Joan Jett.
Kristen Stuart as Joan Jett. Such a good match. Adore the eyeliner overdose in this pick!

Cherie Curry (the real one).
Dakota Fanning as Cherie Curry. Man she did a great job!
Kick arse rock in lingerie is just FAB!

No comments:

Post a Comment