Thursday, October 7, 2010

SS11- Milan Fashion Week

Ok, so.. my god! I am usually a fan of Milan fashion week over any other, but this season they just killed it!
Bluemarine, I think might be my fave.. it was all bright animal teamed with the chunkiest of gold jewelry. Very 70's glam! ooh oooh oohh.. I love!

Check it! xx

This may be my wedding dress! tee hee!

Printed over crushed fabric! Just woah!





AMAZING!!!!!11


Moschino has it going on. A stunning mix of Monte Carlo chic mixed with saloon and a touch of ditz!
So cute.. I would wear all of this!!!!

 Seriously.. how cool would anyone be in this outfit!

 Polka dot crazy town.. Oooh wee!
 Love, love, love, love.. THIS ONE IS MY FAVE!!!!!!!!!


So now for the creme De la creme. Roberto Cavalli. Not only is this man the epitome of Italian Glam, tan and surgery.... he rocks animal and brights better than anyone!
Roberto, I love you! xx
 This dress needs no comment!
 I want these pants, must get these pants.
 ooh!

 Love a good pink!
 This may seem a touch Little House on the Prairie- ish.. but the details and the cut. So awesome!


 Need this skirt NOW!
Frilly pants anyone!!!!!! So cool!

Ah Huh.... God he is good! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment