Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MOTHERS OF STYLE- Part 1: ANNA DELLO RUSSO

I have always been a huge fan of the super tanned, super skinny, older but still banging women in fashion.
Maybe its coz I can see myself as a sun damaged botox phene when I grow up.. Or maybe its the amazing aura and style that these women oooze!
Style tip #1: Must be euro! Anna Wintour- whateves!!!! you are the epitome of beige. yuk!
Style tip #2: Must be tanned (ALL YEAR ROUND)
Style tip #3: Must rock leopard and know that you rock it!
Style tip #4: Never be scared of bright, bold colours.
Style tip #5: Beige people must look at you and think "tacky".........
If you tick all these boxes then you qualify as one my of MOTHERS OF STYLE! xx

Luisa.. I know you feel me!xx

1 comment:

  1. YOU KNOW SHE KILLS ME.... when I grow up, I wanna have that much fur in my wardrobe (obviously, I already have enough animal print!)

    ReplyDelete